Reiki is a form of energy healing through a nonphysical and invisible universal energy that vibrates at a level higher than personal energy. The word "Reiki" is a combination of two Japanese words, “Rei” and “ki”. "Rei" means spiritual or universal and "ki" means the life force. Reiki is administered by our Certified Reiki Master Teacher, Cari Reif and can be used alone, as well as, alongside other therapies at Tulsa Healing.
Reiki can help alleviate suffering, whether it be of a physical, emotional, mental or spiritual nature. Reiki is a fully positive energy and does not cause any type of harm to the recipient or the healer. Reiki can bring comfort in an acute or emergency situation, such as the onset of the flu, after an injury, before and after a surgery or to maintain energy flow for optimal wellness for the mind, body and spirit.
Benefits of Reiki:
- Promotes deep relaxation
- Relieves stress and anxiety
- Promotes pain relief
- Eases muscle tension and soreness
- Helps maintain peace of mind and body
- Strengthens the immune system and assists the body in removing toxins
- Energizes and balances the energy of the whole body
- Increases the rate of recovery from injury
- Improves harmony and balance
- Removes energy blocks and promotes our natural balance between mind, body and spirit
- Improves focus and clears the mind
- Accelerates the body’s self-healing ability as you return to your natural state
- Compliments other healing therapies